STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the scriptures and the eternal existence of
them. We believe that the preserved Word of God is the King James Bible (AV1611), and that all others are just books. We believe
that only the King James Bible (AV1611) is the infallible and inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe in one Triune God existing eternally in three persons – Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit – With each one as God, co-equal in power, having the same attributes and being perfect and without
3. We believe that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ without any works by man.
We believe that the death of Christ on the cross fully paid the debt for man’s sin. We believe that salvation is a gift
from God to man that must be accepted through faith in Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the literal Heaven for the saved and the literal Hell for the lost.
We believe, according to the Scriptures, that both are eternal.
5. We believe in the pre-tribulation coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for the saved.
6. We believe in the personal duty and commandment to each believer to be a personal
soul-winner. We believe in the commission of the local independent Baptist Church to carry out and organize the commandment
7. We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit on the lives of Christians, and that His
power is given for the purpose of being a witness. We believe He indwells every believer at the moment of salvation.
8. We believe in the separation from the worldly and sinful pleasures, practiced or associated
with that would bring a reproach to the cause of Christ.
9. We are Independent Baptist by conviction and choice, sent out from a local Independent
Baptist Church, and under the authority of the Pastor.